You can reach me via this handy online form:
My name is Steve Sill and I am a recruiter at Tagged. We are a profitable Pre-IPO social networking company (3rd largest in the US and 80 million members worldwide) based in San Francisco and looking to grow. I have attached links to the job description and our technology infrastructure for you to review. Please let me know if you are interested in finding out more.
Best regards,Steve SillRecruiterssill@tagged.com
I am also a RPG fanatic, I hope you will enjoy this RPG game score I've created.Best regards,
My name is Trevor Cape, I am from Appcelerator and I am contacting you to inform you that I have some new updates for your readers regarding the Titanium mobile development platform. I see that you are already covering Titanium in your blog, that is awesome! Please let me know if you need any more information on us.
Check this out, IDC recently featured Appcelerator as “a mobile opportunity for web developers”. Also, we are offering free Titanium training for your readers.
Cheers, Trevor CapeAppceleratortcape@appcelerator.com
saw your profile and am very interested in your background – we are looking for strong engineers like yourself. If you would you be open to having a conversation about opportunities here we can discuss this in more detail please email me at Yahoo headquarters and send a resume:
If you are not interested now please send me an invite to connect for future career changes you may make.
thank you for reading!
This is Mark Barrett with International Search Partners and I just discovered your profile on LinkedIn. I’m in the early stages of a search working directly with the CTO of an exciting Bay Area games publishing (MMO) client looking for a couple Engineers. I just placed an Infrastructure Engineer at this company last week, so we are now looking for a couple others. He’s very interested in engineers with a strong educational background (he’s from Stanford), any publications/patents, and a solid career path before the “buzz” words on a resume. The philosophy is that he can bring a sharp engineer up to speed on the technology, but they need to have the intelligence capacity to start with. Of course, you have to have some technical knowledge of what they’re doing. Here are the skills for each position; more details are on the way-
2) Application engineer (web oriented) – need a well rounded backend oriented (but not too senior) engineer who can work on many different tasks, primarily in PHP. The primary responsibility is integration with various systems
It’s an exciting, fun company and a great opportunity. I noticed you had some of these qualifications listed in your profile. Would you or anyone you know be qualified? I’m sending my finalists to him late Fri afternoon 12/11 and setting up interviews for next week. I would love to get you or anyone who sees your blog here in on this if possible and can give you more details over the phone-let me know your thoughts.
Mark BarrettExecutive Search Consultant
INTERNATIONAL SEARCH PARTNERS(619) firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit us at: http://www.ispards.com
I hope all is well. I wanted to reach out to you regarding a new opportunity I have available with a Sequoia Capital backed super stealth mode startup company in SF focusing on social games for Facebook and such. Please contact me ASAP so we can discuss the opportunity in detail. Also, please reply with an updated copy of your résumé in Word format.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Gurtiza | Senior RecruiterThe Coit Group, Inc.500 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111Phone: 415-433-5200 x410 Cell: 415-317-1693Fax: 415-433-2660
Hi thereA friend of mine gave me a link to your micro blog just a few minutes ago Looks very interesting! I mostly appreciated the comment “To all you city building game devs. Would it kill you to make a Fantasy setting mode? Castles and Dungeons? O_o” – that's just a part of the game I'm currently working at ^^ One functionality the player will have is to build his own village I uploaded it to youtube yesterday, maybe you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YalcyctY6IEKind regardsRoman
PS: I didn't find any email address to write you, so I just post a comment here. You can delete it after you read it if you want to
Happy Friday! I hope you are outside enjoying this gorgeous spring day
Are you looking for work?Saharsbehrouz@kick-stand.com
My name is Joanna Samuels and I am in charge of hiring at Twilio (http://www.twilio.com). Twilio is a simple, pay-as-you-go web service that empowers developers to build voice and SMS applications. 8,000+ developers use Twilio – including start ups, Fortune 100 companies, and both major political parties. We are funded by top tier investors, have a great team and revenues are growing FAST.
I just wanted to touch base, as we are currently looking for an awesome PHP developers to lead our front end team. I saw your profile on LinkedIn and thought that you would be a great fit for the role.
I am pasting the job description below for your review. Please let me know if you are interested. I would love to speak with you further about the opportunity.
About the Job:
* Build amazing applications that are one layer up from Twilio APIs, i.e. this is an API UX job. * Write clean, re-usable code. Elegant code that’s simple and will be read by and used by thousands of developers around the world. * Make browsers submit to your will. Ship things that look great and perform well
* Author fast-rendering reusable components using PHP, Python, YUI, jQuery and HTML/CSS * Play well with others. Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers (software engineers) to define, design and ship new stuff. * Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment) – cowboy coders need not apply.
* A minimum of 5 years of coding experience (school counts), 15+ yrs is fine too, what matters is that you have experience working on both the server side (PHP, Ruby, Java, Python) and the client side. * Opinions and “technical taste” about languages, frameworks and tools based on hands on experience, not other people's blog posts. * Your core skill is not cutting and pasting code – or using libraries. You build libraries and write code that other people use. * You are obsessed (borderline compulsive actually) about making user interfaces look right and work right. This occasionally causes you to go long periods of time without sleep. You dig the science of user experience and have opinions. * You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams. * You communicate well out loud, on paper and in code
* You’ve made a substantial contribution to a widely used open source project. Huge bonus points if you started or lead a project. * You’ve built a web application that’s seen some scale. * You read up on and experiment with new technologies because it’s in your nature, not because it’s a job requirement. You don’t just learn how things work, you learn why. * Basic skills with a visual design tool like Photoshop or Fireworks * Formal training in computer science (bachelors, masters, whatever)
* Generous Stock Options. Full insurance benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision. Macs, two if you need ‘em. Big ‘ol monitors. * Meritocracy! We reward the awesome.
Interested in Advertising on your site
I am basically interested for business reasons. I found your site: “http://andrewwooldridge.com/” really enchanting and would like to buy a number of text-links on your site. Let me know if you would like to hear more of this. I can offer you a good price.
I’m getting in touch to introduce you to a new product that we developed that we feel you would find helpful. You may have heard of it, it has been getting some pretty cool buzz lately. It’ Wazala http://www.wazala.com.
Wazala is a hosted HTML/CSS/AJAX based e-commerce widget that can be embedded in any website no matter what technology it is developed under. What is unique about Wazala is the fact that it loads in an overlay on top of your website so customers remain engaged within your brand and web experience
Adding an e-commerce store to your customers website can now take no more than 15 minutes. And Wazala not only does it quickly, but beautifully! Checkout our own demo store at http://www.wazala.com and our http://www.wazala.com/samples for some of our subscribers cool use of Wazala. Also feel free to try it out yourself. We offer a free account sign up and we are sure you won’t be disappointed.
Would appreciate your thoughts or reviews, but mostly we are hoping to get the word out to the likes of you.
– Zeena BushnaqManaging Director(323) 362-6752http://www.wazala.com
For the latest updates follow us on Twitter @Wazala or join our page on Facebook/wazala
I am new to YUI, I was try to make a site which can be used by user's to design there website and get the source code from the site. I have completed 50% of this, the reset what I wanted to do is get the property for each html element and get the source code of the page, how can I do this using YUI, please help me
My name is Raj and email@example.com is my email address,
Thanks and Regards,
see this fiddle: It's very easy http://jsfiddle.net/triptych/Sr9es/
Arclite theme by digitalnature | powered by WordPress
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS) TOP